Search by Cuisine
- Light snacks and drinks are available. Some cafes serve alcohol as well.
- Breads, sandwiches
- Enjoy "anpan" -- a type of bread filled with sweet bean paste unique to Japan.
Japanese-style restaurant/bars (Izakaya)
- Japanese-style restaurant/bars
- Enjoy Japanese cuisine and alcoholic beverages in a casual atmosphere. Perfect for small parties.
- Western-style restaurant/bars
- Enjoy Western cuisine and alcoholic beverages in a casual atmosphere.
Asian and borderless food/bars
- Asian and borderless food/bars
- Enjoy Southeast Asian cuisine and alcoholic beverages in a casual atmosphere.
Dining bars/beer restaurants
- Dining bar
- Mainly alcohol is served, but food can be ordered as well.
- Restaurant bar
- Mainly alcohol is served, but authentic cuisine can be ordered as well.
- Beer restaurant
- Enjoy draft beer and food that goes well with it.
- Beer hall
- Relax in a spacious room with draft beer and cuisine.
- A place for alcoholic beverages, often counter-style.
- Shot bar
- A place for alcoholic beverages, often counter-style, where you can order one drink at a time.
- Irish pub
- An Irish-style bar serving Guinness beer, Irish whisky, etc.
- Wine bar
- A place to enjoy wine, and light foods that go well with it.
- Standing-only bars
- A place to stand and drink alcohol with light snacks.
- Darts bars
- Enjoy a game of darts and some alcohol.