Travellers to Japan～Make better use of Smartphones in Japan～
Using your smartphones in Japan could be a costly option for the roaming.
Flat-rate-pricing wouldn’t apply to devices brought in from other countries.
- Rental Wi-Fi Router Service "Wi-Ho!"
- A Wi-Fi router lets your smartphones access to the Internet anywhere in Japan.
This is so-called a “handy hot-spot”.
Features of "Wi-Ho!"
- You can pick it up at the counters of international airports in Japan with previous reservation.
- Easy setup and you are already connected!
- Weights just 80 grams (2.8oz) to be put in your pocket.
- One router for up to five devices at once. (Aren’t you coming with your friends!?)
- Use it all the time. Its flat-rate-pricing won’t make you worry about unaffordable bills.
Pick it up at the airport
Return it at the airport